Net Caf? @ FDB
Cloud Computing, Semantic Search, Social Media, Wiki Media, SaaS, IaaS, Web 2.0, Mobile Web, Collaborative Web, 3D Web...
Stop being a by-stander! As a business leader-mass influencer it is your duty to help usher in this rapidly evolving ecosystem.
Please join us for an informal executive networking coffee hour to share and explore Internet best practices with your peers.
"Net Café @ FDB"
An Informal Executive Coffee Hour About the Web
Why Attend: Search marketing and social media are amongst the most powerful marketing methods. Have a cup of coffee on us and find out how executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs are taking advantage of the latest in online technologies to win in this Web-centric economy.
Invitation-Only: FDB Customers, Associates & Guests
Date: Thursday, May 20th, 2010
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010
Location: FDB Media
1 Corporate Park #150
• Using blogs as a value proposition/differentiation sales tool
• How to maximize social media for B2C & B2B strategies
• How customers are using search engines as Rolodexes
• The debates for organic vs. pay-per-click search marketing
• How to transform a Website into a marketing machine
• How to use the Web to build brand and share value
• Using a website for customer relationship management
• Website as a virtual office & collaborative work place
• Leverage cloud computing to improve customer experiences
• Rein in the cost of ownership with web appliances, IaaS & SaaS
Private One-On-One Online Sessions
FDB also offers complimentary, one-on-one "Internet Best Practices" briefings online
Register now for your private session*
*An FDB associate will confirm your day/time via email and will include log-in information
1 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606
FDB Media is a marketing technology solutions provider. We offer a Web 2.0 technology engine, FindDemoBuy, that combines the powerful effects of social media and search advertising to deliver multimedia marketing and service information to customers when they are online - 24/7, anytime, anywhere, on-demand.
Our mission is to provide web-centric, managed-service technology solutions to automate the marketing process and content delivery when the customer is at the point-of-need.
FDB Media owns and operates FDB Network.com, an executive community with a network of vertical-market advertising channels.
FDB offers its technology solutions as annual SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) subscriptions via the FDB Network of websites, or as custom-branded information portals, extranets and intranet networks.
Ad Medium: Online Advertisement
Be the first to write a review or opinion for this profile.