- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to verified and cannot be misrepresent (No false identity is allowed).
- Must have a valid email address.
- Must provide valid and accurate contact information.
We treat member identity with great respect and expect member to treat its identity with the same level of respect.
- You will not post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on the Sites;
- You will not publish other memberís contact information in an online public area;
- You will not post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- You will not post content or items that will violate any third party rights, or prohibited and restricted by the laws.
- You will not take, display, import or export information off the Sites for using it for unrelated or inappropriate purposes;
- You will not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content, copyrights and trademarks (except for Your Information) from the Sites without the prior expressed written permission and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or any activities conducted on the Sites;
- You will not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm us, or the interests or property of other users;
- You will not distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Violations of any policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Content removal (removal of posts)
- Listing cancellation
- A warning, a temporary or indefinite sanction (being banned from the boards)
- Loss of status
- Account suspension.
- Forfeit of membership fees on cancelled listings or memberships
We can work together to keep the Sites working properly and the Community safe. Please help by reporting problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us immediately.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any breach of Agreement and policy, or any violation of law or the rights of a third party.
You will not hold us responsible for other users' (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and their employees) actions or inactions, including things they post, copy, duplicate or distribute. You acknowledge that the Sites are a venue to allow anyone to find, demo and buy just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Regardless, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to no more than $50.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. We may reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Site after they are initially posted.